Empowering discovery and access to course materials.
Put Follett Discover™ Adopt and View to work for your institution. Adopt is the smarter way to research and adopt the best course materials — all in one place. View ensures compliance for your course catalog while also keeping your students informed about course material costs.
Everything your instructors need to manage course materials, all in one place
Follett Discover™ Adopt is our next-generation tool for faculty to use to review and select course materials. Discover Adopt makes it easy for your instructors to find the right content by providing recommendations to evaluate and adopt.
THE SMARTER WAY TO RESEARCH AND ADOPT THE BEST COURSE MATERIALS
Using your institution’s existing workflows and learning management system, Discover Adopt provides your instructors with personalized information for the courses they teach. After selecting their desired materials, your instructors can seamlessly send adoptions to your campus store.
- Search, view recommendations and adopt materials, including:
- YouTube videos
- Open educational resources (OER)
- Massive open online course (MOOC) content
- Easily view related course materials, including what other faculty members are using
- Immediately readopt previously adopted materials
- Read and respond to peer reviews
- Create custom content for students through XanEdu’s course pack tool
- Build a personalized collection of reference materials
Easily ensure compliance for your course catalog
Follett Discover™ View is integrated into your online course schedule and leverages your campus store to display the authors, titles and ISBNs of adopted course materials. The result? Your institution can be compliant with U.S. HEOA textbook provisions.
KEEP YOUR STUDENTS INFORMED ABOUT COURSE MATERIAL COSTS
Tap into a no-cost solution that fulfills HEOA textbook provision compliance within the course catalog — all while helping your students be fully informed and prepared so you can turn your attention to other priorities.
- Empowers your students to make informed decisions about the costs of their selected courses
- Enables your students to select from new, used, rental or digital materials
- Provides your students with the option to immediately purchase materials
- Uses multiple tender types, including financial aid (where available)
- Allows your students to choose to have their purchases shipped or pick them up free in-store
Contact us today for information about collegiate retail online and physical campus stores that help your students, faculty, fans and institution succeed.